- ASI6200MC Pro uses Sony’s latest back-illuminated IMX455 Full Frame format native 16-bit ADC sensor. It has3.76µm, ultra-low 1.2e readout noise and an innovative breakthrough resulting in zero amp-glow.
- Amazing Craftsmanship, Lightweight body, Solid image quality:
- We have been working hard to reduce the weight of the camera while improving the performance of the camera. After years of technical accumulation and repeated weight loss experiments by ZWO engineers, ZWO finally concentrated the ASI6200 to 0.7KG.
- Full Frame format:
- The ASI6200MC Pro uses full frame format, the sensor length and width are 36mm * 24mm and the diagonal is 43.3mm. This is a 62MP camera with a small pixel size of 3.76um that can accommodate a large well depth of 51.4ke.
- Native 16bit ADC:
- ASI6200MC Pro is our first batch of CMOS astronomy cameras with 16bit ADC. This 16bit ADC is not a CCD 16bit ADC, and it can really achieve a dynamic range output of 14 stops. This significantly improves the image sharpness and contrast, and the color changes are smoother and more natural.
- IMX455 backlit sensor:
- Sony’s back-illuminated CMOS image sensor improves sensitivity and noise reduction – the key factors to enhancing image quality, while radically realigning their fundamental pixel structure from front-illumination to back-illumination. It has retained the advantages of CMOS image sensors such as low power consumption and high-speed operation.
- With a conventional front-illumination structure, the metal wiring and transistors on the surface of the silicon substrate that form the sensor’s light-sensitive area (photo-diode) impede photon gathering carried out by the on-chip lens. A back-illuminated structure minimizes the degradation of sensitivity to optical angle response, while also increasing the amount of light that enters each pixel due to the lack of obstacles such as metal wiring and transistors that have been moved to the reverse of the silicon substrate.
- Sony has newly developed a unique photo-diode structure and on-chip lens optimized for back-illuminated structures, that achieves a higher sensitivity and a lower random noise without light by reducing noise, dark current and defect pixels compared to the conventional front-illuminated structure.
- Camera Performance:
- The ASI6200MC Pro has excellent performance with a dynamic range of up to 14stops. When the gain value is 100, the magical HCG high gain mode is turned on, the readout noise is greatly reduced, and the dynamic range is basically unchanged. It is recommended to set the gain to 0 or gain 100 in deep space.
- Zero Amp Glow:
- Traditional CMOS sensors produce a weak infrared light source during operation quite often seen in the corner of uncalibrated images as the tell tale signs of ‘amp glow’. As the ASI6200MC Pro uses zero amp glow circuitry, you won’t have to worry about amp glow even when using high gain, long exposure imaging.
- ASI6200MC Pro comes with the polyimide heater that can avoid any dew problems.
- The anti-dew heater which completely fit the protective window will heat it to avoid any dew problems.
- The heat anti-dew heater power is around 5W and can be turn off in software to save power.
- Two-stage TEC cooling, ultra-low dark current:
- ASI6200MC Pro uses two stage TEC cooling that can lower the CMOS sensor temperature to more that 35c below ambient, which can greatly reduce dark current generation and sensor noise even with extended exposure times.
- The unique dark current suppression technology can even further reduce dark current noise.
- At a cooling temperature of 0 °, the dark current noise is only 0.003e/s/pix. This means 300s exposure can only cause 0.9e dark current noise, which is completely negligible!
- USB3.0 & 256M DDR3 Memory:
- The ASI6200MC Pro is equipped with a USB 3.0 transmission interface and a built-in 256MB DDR3 cache to ensure stable and secure data transmission. Under long exposure, it effectively avoids frame dropping and greatly reduces the glow effect caused by slow reading speed.
ZWO, ZWO Cooled Cameras
ASI6200MC Pro (color)
₹409,625.00 excl. 18% GST
Camera technical details
- Sensor: SONY IMX455CMOS
- Diagonal: 43.30mm
- Resolution: 62 Mega Pixel 9576*6388
- Pixel Size: 3.76μm
- Max FPS at full resolution: 3.51FPS
- Bayer Pattern: RGGB
- Shutter:Rolling shutter
- Exposure Range: 32μs-2000s
- ROI: Supported
- Read Noise: 1.2-3.5e
- QE peak: TBD
- Full well: 51400e
- DDRIII Buffer: 256MB(=2Gb)
- Non-volatile memory/On camera storage: Build-in total 192K byte user-accessible space(image size up to 480X320)
- Interface: USB3.0/USB2.0
- Interface: USB3.0/USB2.0
- Adaptor: M54X0.75
- Protect window: D60-2 IR CUT
- Dimensions: 90mm Diameter
- Weight: 700g
- Back Focus Distance: 17.5mm
- Cooling: Regulated Two-Stage TEC
- Delta T: 35°C-35°C below ambient
- Camera Power consumption: 650mA at 5V
- Cooler Power consumption: 12V at 3A Max
- Working Temperature: -5°C—45°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C—60°C
- Working Relative Humidity: 20%—80%
- Storage Relative Humidity: 20%—95%
- Max FPS at full resolution:
- 16Bit ADC
- 9576Ч6388 2.05fps
- 7680Ч4800 2.72fps
- 6400Ч4096 3.18fps
- 4096Ч2160 5.97fps
- 3840Ч2160 5.97fps
- 1920Ч1080 11.66fps
- 1280Ч720 17.10fps
- 640Ч480 24.81fps
- 320Ч240 45.21fps
- more resolutions are in software, support customize resolution
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.