|OPTICAL TUBE INFO:|
|Optical Design||Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph|
|Focal Length||400mm (15.74″)|
|Central obstruction diameter||93mm (3.66″) (46% of aperture diameter)|
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye)||843x|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||0.68 arc seconds|
|Resolution (Dawes)||0.57 arc seconds|
|Image Circle||22mm (.86″) Ø, 3.15°|
|Useable field||32mm (1.26″) Ø, 4.6°, only minimal performance loss at edge of FOV|
|Wavelength range||390 – 800 nm|
|Spot size||< 4.6 μm RMS across image circle|
|Optical Coatings||StarBright XLT|
|Off-axis Illumination||93% at 11mm (.43″) off-axis|
|Optical Window||46mm (1.81″) Ø|
|Back focus with included camera adapter||25mm (.98″)|
|Back focus from top of threaded collar||29mm (1.14″)|
|Optical Tube Length||628mm (24.7″)|
|Optical Tube Diameter||235mm (9.3″)|
|Focuser||Ultra-Stable Focusing System|
|Optical Tube Weight||17 lbs (7.7 kg)|
|Other Features||Air-cooling system, integrated filter mount|
|Included items||M42 camera adapter, C-thread camera adapter, fan battery pack|
|Dovetail||CGE Dovetail Bar|
|Mount Type||Computerized Equatorial|
|Instrument load capacity||55 lbs (25 kg)|
|Height adjustment range (includes mount and tripod)||1200.15mm – 1968.5mm (47.25″ – 77.5″)|
|Tripod Leg Diameter||50.8mm (2″) Steel tripod with graduated markings on lower section|
|Latitude adjustment range||3° – 65°|
|Mount Head Weight||44 lbs (20 kg)|
|Tripod Weight||19.2 lbs (8.7 kg)|
|Weight of Counterweights||2 x 11 lbs|
|Slew Speeds||9 slew speeds – max speed 4°/second|
|Tracking Rates||Sidereal, Solar and Lunar|
|Tracking Modes||EQ North & EQ South|
|Dovetail Compatibility||Dual saddle plates (CG-5 and CGE saddle)|
|Number of Auxiliary ports||2 Aux ports (Hand Control can use either Aux port)|
|USB Port||Yes, input for Mount and Hand Control|
|Power Requirements||12V DC, 4 amps|
|Motor Drive||DC servo motors|
|Alignment Procedures||2-Star Align, 1-Star Align, Solar System Align, Last Alignment, Quick Align|
|Periodic Error Correction||Yes|
|Computerized Hand Control||2 line x 18 character backlit Liquid Crystal Display, 19 LED backlit buttons, USB 2.0 port for PC connection|
|NexStar+ Database||40,000+ objects, 100 user defined programmable objects. Enhanced information on over 200 objects|
|Software||CPWI Telescope Control Software, Celestron Starry Night Special Edition Software, SkyPortal App|
|Total Kit Weight||124.2 lbs (56.3 kg)|
|Included Items||CGX Equatorial Head | CGX Tripod | Accessory Tray | 2 x 11 lbs counterweights | NexStar+ Hand Control | 8mm Allen Wrench | 12V DC Power Cable | Hand Control Holster|
CGX 800 Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph (RASA) Telescope
₹456,253.00 excl. 18% GST
- Flat field free of optical aberrations like field curvature, coma, astigmatism and chromatic aberration across an entire APS-C sensor.
- Unlike the larger RASAs that work with DSLR and large CCD cameras, the 8” model was designed with color astronomical CMOS cameras, smaller CCD cameras, and mirrorless cameras in mind. The Telescope does not work with standard DSLR cameras.
- NEW Ultra-Stable Focus System – precision linear ball bearing virtually eliminates image shift.
- Internal filter mount – seamlessly accommodates a Light Pollution Imaging Filter into the optical path.
- Performs over a wider spectral range than most Telescopes, from 390-800 nm, so more of the light passing through the astrograph is in sharp focus.
- The CGX, with its 55 lb. load capacity, is Celestron’s most innovative, state-of-the art, computerized Equatorial mount to date, and provides a very sturdy and rigid platform for the fully-loaded RASA 8.
- The drive system utilizes low cog DC Servo motors with integrated optical encoders, belt and pulley motor connection, spring-loaded steel worm gears supported by precision sealed bearings, and brass worm wheels for smooth, accurate slewing and tracking performance with little backlash.
- Fully remote imaging capable, with optical limit switches, home sensors, through-mount cabling, and hard stops.
- Included Celestron PWI software allows direct computer control via USB 2.0 connection.
- Proven NexStar+ computerized Telescope control technology supports functions to address imagers’ needs, such as All-Star Polar Alignment, Permanent Periodic Error Correction (PPEC), and adjustable tracking through meridian.
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.