|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm (1.65″)|
|Angular Field of View||7.4°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m)||388 ft (129 m)|
|Exit Pupil||5.25mm (.20″)|
|Eye Relief||17.5mm (.69″)|
|Close Focus||6.5 ft (2 m)|
|Interpupillary Distance (max)||74mm (2.91″)|
|Interpupillary Distance (min)||56mm (2.2″)|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||± 3|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Prism Glass (Type)||Bak-4|
|Prism Coatings||Phase Coated|
|Weight||22.2 oz (629 g)|
|Carrying Case||Padded nylon canvas|
|Dimensions||135mm x 126mm x 52mm (5.3″ x 4.9″ x 2″)|
|Included Accessories||Neck strap| Objective lens caps| Rainguard| Carrying case| Lens cloth| Instruction manual|
Nature DX 8X42 Binoculars
₹13,217.00 excl. 18% GST
- Designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, waterproof and fully rubber armored.
- Phase coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution.
- Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path.
- Close focus of 6.5 feet for viewing nearby subjects.
- Sturdy, twist-up eyecups with multiple stops. Eyeglass friendly with 17.5 mm of eye relief.
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.