|OPTICAL TUBE INFO:|
|Focal Length||2032mm (80″)|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 1||40mm (1.57″)|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 1||51x|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 2||13mm (.51″)|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 2||156x|
|Finderscope||Red Dot Finderscope|
|Star Diagonal||1.25″ Star Diagonal|
|Highest Useful Magnification||480x|
|Lowest Useful Magnification||29x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||14|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||0.69 arc seconds|
|Resolution (Dawes)||0.57 arc seconds|
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye)||843x|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction||64mm (2.5″)|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter||31%|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area||9.77%|
|Optical Coatings||StarBright XLT|
|Optical Tube Length||432mm (17″)|
|Optical Tube Diameter||238mm (9.37″)|
|Optical Tube Weight||14 lbs (6.35 kg)|
|Dovetail||CG-5 Dovetail bar|
|Mount Type||Computerized Altitude-Azimuth Single Fork Arm|
|Instrument load capacity||25 lbs (11 kg)|
|Height adjustment range (includes mount and tripod)||1193.8mm – 1752.6mm (47″ – 69″)|
|Tripod Leg Diameter||31.75mm (1.25″) Stainless Steel|
|Mount Head Weight||16 lbs (7 kg)|
|Tripod Weight||12 lbs (5.44 kg)|
|Slew Speeds||9 slew speeds – max speed 4°/second|
|Tracking Rates||Sidereal, Solar and Lunar|
|Tracking Modes||Alt-Az, EQ North and EQ South|
|Dovetail Compatibility||CG-5 saddle plate|
|Number of Auxiliary ports||4 Aux ports (Hand Control can use any of the Aux ports)|
|USB Port||Yes, Hand Control input and Mount output|
|Power Requirements||Internal 9 6V, 4 5Ah lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePO4)|
|Motor Drive||DC servo motors|
|Alignment Procedures||SkyAlign, 1-Star Align, 2-Star Align, Auto 2-Star Align, Solar System Align, Quick-Align, Last Alignment, EQ North / EQ South Alignment (EQ align requires an equatorial wedge)|
|Periodic Error Correction||No|
|Computerized Hand Control||2 line x 18 character backlit Liquid Crystal Display, 19 LED backlit buttons, USB 2.0 port for PC connection|
|NexStar+ Database||Over 40,000 including 220 of the best deep sky and solar system objects|
|Software||Celestron’s Starry Night Special Edition Software | SkyPortal App|
|Total Kit Weight||42 lbs (19.05 kg)|
|Included Items||NexStar Evolution OTA | Single Fork Arm Mount & Tripod | Accessory Tray| Built-in Wifi | Integrated Lithium-iron battery | StarSense Hand Control | 40mm & 13mm eyepiece | Red dot finderscope | Visual Back | Star Diagonal | 4 plug AC adapter|
Celestron, Celestron Telescope Series, EDGEHD, GoTo, NexStar, Schmidt-Cassegrain, Tripod
NexStar Evolution 8 HD Telescope With StarSense
₹281,857.00 excl. 18% GST
- 8” EdgeHD Optics: Provides superb visual and astro-imaging performance, free of coma and field curvature.
- Rechargeable lithium-iron phosphate battery with enough power for 10 hours of continuous observing
- Built-in WiFi: No Hand controller required! Just use your Smartphone or tablet which connects to the Telescope via WiFi.
- StarSense Auto Align: Automatically aligns your Telescope and works with the SkyPortal app for complete wireless control.
- Fastar/HyperStar compatible: Image deep sky objects in seconds at f/2, often eliminating the need to autoguide or track on a wedge.
- NexStar Evolution Mount: Packed with convenient features, including manual release clutches and precision machined worm gears for both axes, tray lighting, USB charge port, tray lighting for your accessories, and more.
- Fully motorized computer go-to: After automatically aligning with StarSense, select and go to objects with a tap on your Smartphone.
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.