|Optical Tube INFO:|
|Focal Length||2032mm (80″)|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 1||40mm (1.57″)|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 1||51x|
|Star Diagonal||1.25″ Star Diagonal|
|Highest Useful Magnification||480x|
|Lowest Useful Magnification||29x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||14|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||0.69 arc seconds|
|Resolution (Dawes)||0.57 arc seconds|
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye)||843x|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction||64mm (2.5″)|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter||31%|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area||9.77%|
|Optical Coatings||StarBright XLT|
|Optical Tube Length||432mm (17″)|
|Optical Tube Diameter||238mm (9.37″)|
|Optical Tube Weight||14 lbs (6.35 kg)|
|Dovetail||CGE Dovetail Bar|
EDGEHD 8 Optical Tube Assembly
₹163,558.00 excl. 18% GST
- Experience our best Optical performance with EdgeHD’s aplanatic, flat field Schmidt-Cassegrain optics for pinpoint stars all the way to the edge of today’s largest imaging sensors and widest eyepieces.
- Aluminum Optical Tube with Tube vents featuring an integrated 50-mesh filter allows hot air to be released from behind the primary mirror. Mirror support knobs hold the mirror in place and reduce image shift during imaging.
- Versatile design accommodates 3 focal ratios: native f/10, f/7 with the addition of a focal reducer, or ultra-fast f/2 imaging with a removable secondary mirror and third-party accessories.
- Celestron’s premium StarBright XLT coatings provide maximum light transmission.
- A 9×50 finderscope, 1.25” mirror diagonal for more comfortable viewing, and 40 mm Plössl 1.25” eyepiece are all included.
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.