Sharpstar 2″ 0.95× coma corrector can be applied to most marketable Newtonian reflective astrographs. It’s of high quality and easy to use. Sharpstar 2″ 0.95× coma corrector is designed for APS-C imaging circles(28mm), suitable for Newtonian reflectors with focal ratio between f/3 and f/6, and aperture size from 150mm to 600mm. The reduction factor is 0.95×, thus it can reduce the original f/4, f/5 and f/6 respectively to f/3.8, f/4.75 and f/5.7, effectively shortening the exposure time. Besides, it can improve the star shapes. The diameter of stars in the center of the field can be limited within 10um.
Accessories, SharpStar Optics
SharpStar 2” 0.95x MPCC (CRC2095)
₹16,289.00 excl. 18% GST
- Application：150-600mm, f/3-3/6 parabolic reflectors
- Reduction factor：0.95×
- Image circle：44mm(maximum), 28mm(optimal)
- Lens：triplet structure
- Outer diameter：50.8mm(2″)
- Back focus：56mm(starting from the field-stop-ring to the focal plane)
- Coating：full-surface multi-layer coatings
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.